Friday, 19 February 2016

Introduction

About Me:
My name is “Rahab Hector”.  I am a mother of one and I was born and raised in South Trinidad.  I am currently pursuing my BA in Mass Communications.

Image via: www.jaipuryouth.com
One of my courses this semester requires that I generate an idea for a social platform.  My idea came about after I witnessed an overwhelming amount of negative associated with youths and not enough positive. Thus my idea is to develop a Blog which would help to inculcate positive ideas and views in youths.  The name of the Blog is “Project E.M.I” which stands for “Educate, Motivate and Inspire”.  It will feature persons in our society who are role models/ young entrepreneurs as well as issues which affect us, directly or indirectly.

In this regard, I hereby take this opportunity to invite you to follow me on this journey and help make a difference one person at a time. 

Happy Chatting

Rahab

1 comment: